WoPhyS 2015 - Seventh Annual Conference
"Sci Derby – Ultrasmall vs Ultrafast"
Thursday, Oct. 15 - Saturday, Oct. 17, 2015
Here are the winners of the Best Poster Award:
- Cynthiya Shrestha, University of New Orleans, LA: "Solvothermal Synthesis and Characterization of Intercalated Hexaniobate Nanoscrolls Using Various Amines and Graphene Oxide for Interlayer Spacing"
- Cyrus Thompson, University of Wisconsin-Madison, WI: "Development of Dual-Modality Nanoparticles for PET/MR"
- Rebecca Winzer, University of Idaho, Moscow, ID: "Lipid and DNA Cycle Analysis at the Single Cell Level Using Flow Cytometry"
- Matthew Garberding, Texas A&M University-Kingsville, TX: "Microcontroller Based Single-Axis Solar Tracking System"
- Victoria Gabriele, University of Virginia, VA: "Mean Field Description of Topological Charge 4e Superconductor"
Registration is closed. Please contact Jocelyn Bosley (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
Confirmed plenary speakers:
- John W. Alred - NASA Johnson Space Center
- Herman Batelaan - University of Nebraska
- Kimberley Cousins - California State University San Bernardino
- Amy Graves - Swarthmore College
- Guohan Hu - IBM
- Arti Kashyap - IIT Mandi, India
- Laura Lewis - Northeastern University
- Flera Rizatdinova - Oklahoma State University
- Eva Schubert - University of Nebraska
- Susan Trolier-McKinstry - Penn State
Registration is now open!!!
Materials Research Science and Engineering Center (Nebraska MRSEC)