Thursday, October 20 - Saturday, October 22, 2011
WoPHY pictures 2011 are now posted!
Here are the winners of the Best Poster Award:
- Lana Zholudeva, Creighton University, Omaha, NE: "Two-Photon Fluorescence Intensity and Lifetime Imaging Microscopy of Cultured Cells"
- Julisha Joyner, North Carolina State Univ., Raleigh, NC: "Economical Bra for Women in Developing Nations"
- W. J. Ong, Washington University, St. Louis, MO: "Isotopic and Elemental Characterization of Presolar Grains in Acfer 094"
- Kaitlin Vandemark, Cleveland State University, Cleveland,OH: "Thermally Responsive Polypeptide Nanoparticles: Design and Characterization"
- Sasha Mintz, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO: "Co-Administration of Anti-Cancer Drugs: Bisphosphonates and Taxol"
Confirmed Speakers to Date:
- Sheila Bailey (NASA Glenn Research Center)
- Shirley Chiang (University of California - Davis)
- Heike Geisler (University at Albany-SUNY)
- Margaret Hill (Southeast Missouri State University)
- Xia Hong (University of Nebraska)
- Barbara Jones (IBM Almaden Research Center)
- Julia Medvedeva (Missouri University of Science & Technology)
- Linda Olafsen (Baylor University)
This years conference will be held on October 20-22, 2011. Please check our web page regularly for updates.
Materials Research Science and Engineering Center (Nebraska MRSEC)